Saturday, November 6, 2010

OH MY JOSH Music Video Release at Splash Bar


I'm still reeling from last night. I went to two birthday parties at bars, one of which was for our good friend Donna Kim of POSHGLAM who just turned 23 (woohoo!), before I finally made it to Splash Bar for the release of Oh My Josh debut music video "Out My Face (wah wah wah)" (Produced by Joshuah Michael & Chamber Images; Directed by Andrew Makadsi). There was lots of great music, drinks, a live performance by Oh My Josh and of course, the music video premiere to the public. We were wowed by Josh's performance, he has great stage presence and really knew how to work the crowd. It was night filled with fire, confetti and lots of buff male dancers. Sorry, there aren't any stills to go with this story but we were guests of honor that night and left our cameras at home. I know you're anxious to witness what I'm talking about, but it's an experience well worth having in person. You may even get felt up by an inebriated club-goer or two before the nights over! No, but seriously, check it out sometime.

Well, here it is, what you have all been waiting for. The first of many music videos for Oh My Josh and Chamber Images!


No comments:

Post a Comment